Industrial Communications, founded in 1974, is an established wireless communications company, providing unique communication solutions to businesses throughout New England and South Florida. Our headquarters is conveniently located 30 miles south of Boston in Marshfield, Massachusetts and serves Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Rhode Island. We also have facilities in North Miami and Naples, Florida that provide service to customers throughout South Florida.
In December 2005, in order to better identify and separate the unique products and services provided by Industrial Communications, we reorganized as three companies - Industrial Communications & Electronics, Inc., Industrial Tower and Wireless LLC, and Industrial Communications LLC. Although we operate as three companies, we are still ONE TEAM dedicated to helping our customers meet their communications challenges now and in the future.
- Owns and operates a 900 MHz digital radio network utilizing proven Motorola MOTOTRBO technology which provides seamless coverage throughout New England and South Florida
- Certified dealer of Motorola and Vertex Standard two-way radio products and accessories
- State-of-the-art service department providing installation, programming and maintenance services for all two-way radio products and wireless solutions
- Offers site acquisition and development, tower site leasing and management services
- Strategic tower locations and first-class facilities for communications and broadcast users, such as PCS, Broadband, Cellular, Microwave, TV and Government
- High-capacity digital microwave backhaul network providing an alternative communication path from Cape Cod to Boston
- Preeminent provider of quality tower construction services for projects of all sizes
- Turnkey and build-to-suit communications facilities and special projects for a variety of commercial enterprises, government agencies and public utilities
- Offers a variety of construction equipment for rent
Our mission is to work with each customer to identify and design the best solution for their communications needs while providing them with quality products, the best value for their money, and superior customer service and support.
A Total Commitment to Quality and Value
In the ever-changing wireless communications industry, Industrial Communications has remained an industry leader and continues to be a steadfast and reliable source for customers seeking to solve their wireless communications challenges. As we continue to search for better ways to serve our customers, we are pleased to offer an extensive range of products and services.
An Industry Leader
Industrial Communications has been recognized as a Motorola MOTOSTAR dealer and a member of the prestigious Motorola Pinnacle Club award for several years, including Motorola's Pinnacle of Customer Excellence award. These awards are presented to Motorola's top national and international two-way radio dealers. Industrial Communications is a founding member of the New England Wireless Association (NEWA), a member of the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA), a founding member of the National Association of Tower Erectors (NATE), and is certified by COMTRAIN to conduct tower safety training.